Monday, February 23, 2009

Mission Hospital



God's Peace to All!
Yesterday Dennis and I experienced another first. We were in the operating room (pictured) and watched a major operation close up. Very interesting. This was at the Alvar Helmes Mission Hospital. I thank Alvar and his family for their great sacrifices for building and funding this hospital. This great work has comforted hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in the last 9 or so years. Many have come to Jesus after being healed. This is another reminder of the Bible for me. Remember, these are very poor people, and all this care they could never afford. Here it is totally free to them. Wow! Yesterday there were 3 operations performed. Plus about 40 examinations (one pictured) for all kinds of problems. We sat in the room for a few of these. I thank the Lord for this wonderous work! I have heard and even have one on video, testimonies of people helped here greatly! Please ask me for Alvar's contact info if you wish to learn more!

No comments: