Monday, February 16, 2009

Greetings from India!

Hello and God's Peace!
Well, Dennis and I have arrived to our next location in this beautiful country! I just wanted to make a special mention at the first chance I got, that those of you who are supporting a child at Pastor K's orphange can be very happy!

Those children are much loved and are taken very good care of. I have taken videos of each one so that when I get back, I will post them on youtube so you can see your child personally. Well the pastors training in this area start tomorrow. It will be 2 very long days of doing that. Then start many services in many different churches. It seems that these people have lots of energy. Pray that Dennis and I will be able to keep up with all the schedules. Please read more below, as now I just wanted to post this short note.

Thanks, John

No comments: