Monday, February 23, 2009

5th and Last!


I promise this is my last post today!
First I want to thank our very gracious and loving hosts here in India. They have been serving us so faithfully and with such excellence. Pastor K and His wife Ruth, and Doctor Kumar and his wife Jean-Mary. Also much thanks to their very capable assistants!
(faithful supervising pastors and assistants above)
I also want to express my thanks to the Foreign Mission of the ALC for asking me, their administrator, to come to India. It has been a wonderful experience!

I want to thank all the financial supporters of the Foreign Mission for making this trip possible. These trips are very expensive due to the pastors training especially.

Mostly I thank God! I do this privately mostly, but you all know without Him, nothing is possible.

Pray for my journey home and the rest of the stay here of Dennis. He will then join us in the USA for the Mission Eductation and Preparation Seminars that are advertised in this blog in less than 2 weeks. ( Now that there are so many posts, to see them all you must click on older posts after the last post you see.) Keep checking back here for pictures or a link to where they are posted. Hopefully by Friday I can get this done.
IN HIS SERVICE! John

No comments: